Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Are some of us missing maybe a clue DoQ? DNA... JFK heigth = 6 ft 1 in (185 cm) native =taller (6 ft 7 in ?) btw next left also tall guy? .. yes the pink we've seen before and already mentioned in other comments, but the heights on the pic and the words DNA Traits triggered me on a deeper level, also because of the words Biblical (Q drops) and Nephilim .... just thinking out loud

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

Wow that was what I was thinking, they usually shorter and he is very tall, must be the DNA,

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Kelli Ann Boatwright on this platform, formerly on Twitter 777KAB and Kelli Ann Hub News on YT was all over the "pinky pull" a couple years ago. She's been the master of decodes when it comes to JFK JR. She also called out MP as being rogue when she emphasized the "Trump Point" before others brought this up. She was recently on with Pryme Minister. Great discussion about her JFK JR decodes. Worth the watch if you haven't seen it and aren't familiar with her work. https://youtu.be/Jo-6E8YFCrk

PRYME MINISTER SPECIAL GUEST * KELLI ANN HUB * LEARN R COMMZ - JUAN O JUAN * SHARE THIS VIDEO - YouTube

FOR THE LATEST INTEL & THE DRIPPIEST DRIPS GO T Ohttps://prymeminister.com/**********************************************************************KELLI ANN HU...

Pinky!

the hands

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

AN AMERICAN HERO! Thank you Mr. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy! I hope there's a way to one day meet you. 🙏💖✨ GOD'S ANNOINTED!
#SaveTheChildren#GodWins#trumpwon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And ppl made fun of Native Americans talking to spirits!
We have come full circle!

Circle back to that!

Reminds me of this pic. 🙏🙏🙏

God bless the courageous patriots!!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

GOD Bless and keep you in the shelter of HIS wings! Thank you! Thank you to EVERY Digital Warrior💖🙏 Thank you ALL Patriots! I pray this message is felt with the love in which it is wrote and reaches ALL those in our Family. Jesus thank YOU for Loving us with YOUR unconditional love and for Mercy. I Love you all but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 🙏💖✨👊
#SaveTheChildren # Forgiveandsaveus 🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

book: John Francis Kellogg 😎

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BAD ASS.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Family is everything ♥️

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Right hand is a decoy, Right hand is on the gun.

(1) Show this thread