Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This has been on many patriots minds lately. I dont have the answer. Just more questions. If big pharma hates President Trump so much, why did they roll these out for him before the end of 2020? I don’t get it. Yes many people are getting this because he said so. Sad! I wish he would post his reason for pushing this. People are being maimed or dying.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

MY FAM MEMBER IS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HIS FOOT. BLOOD CLOT. DID AN ANGIOGRAM. WAITING TO SEE IF HE HAS TO HAVE AMUPTATION. SO, I AM TOTALLY ANGRY. IF I SAW BILL GATES I WOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HIS FACE. IT WAS THE MODERNA SHOT. WAITING TO SEE IF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES. OVERWHELMING. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP. THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I don't mean to sound insensitive especially on this platform. However, you need to honour their free will even if it does not align with yours. The first close family member brought me to this realization.

Secondly, everyone must assume responsibility for their own health. This means informing yourself especially on experimental trials on humans.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Understood, but this person is disabled and cannot make these choices, so it is the same as if a child was vaccinated (but the person is older, not young). The free will comes from the caretaker, who is following a doctor's advice. The caretaker is struggling to take care of this person and a family and work, so nothing was done to harm, but to try to protect. This is why it is so frustrating because in no way was the shot given to harm, but to help. It is a catch 22 that I am struggling with every day with my family.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I know you are strong, intelligent and guided by your higher self. I see and view your posts all the time. At first you are pissed and beyond angry. Then you just dig your heels in and say f*ck it. Pick up your sword and resume your post on the front lines. It's in you and you've got this.

Being angry gives power to the dark side. Now turn up your Christed light and watch those rats run.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™I get angry because I was taught to use anger to overcome obstacles. I did not know that being angry gave energy to the dark side. I will remember this, thank you.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it