Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

When Nana was a kid this show would share the shit outta me!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

😢 this broke my heart. We shouldn't be losing so many. I have shouted it. Fought over it. Cried over it & PRAYED over it. Dear Father, Lord Jesus, search the deepest depths of my very existence & let my vessel of oil never run dry so my light forever shines for YOU & that we are ALL lighthouses to those in the dark. I will sing of YOUR praise forever. Please, show them the truth. Shock them awake Lord. They belong with us. Not with the enemy & father of sins and lies. Set the captive free Jesus like was done in the days of Moses. Open eyes so ALL will see YOUR GLORY. Help me please 2 be exactly what YOU would have me be. Lord I lift Your name on high!! Please continue to keep the angels around our President, Donald Trump, his family. Our Q team, our military, our patriot FAMILY Restore what the enemy took & tore apart like You done for Job. May we NEVER forget your mercy & help us sound the TRUMPets. God Bless Gen. Flynn, Mr. Wood, Ms. Powell, Mr. Lindell. All Lord GOD BLESS AMERICA!