God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

WTF is going on with Anonup.com I had to fight to log onto it but is this site compromised or is this big tech F***ing with us again?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response E---- B-------- to his Publication

yesterday, stormisuponus(?) posted a meme about pedowood. it was a good one. i tried to repost, like, bookmark and the entire clip blacked out, and i was unable to any of the 3. no other clips did this from anyone posting. never saw that before but it was crystal clear, it was not going to get around

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

I am getting excited I am praying something happens soon. I am starting to feel like a democrat being all pissed off all the time.........lol I do not know how they keep the rage up for decades the way the do. I have been upset since before Obama took office and it has grown every day since. I just do not know how these people thought that they were going to get away with all of this doing it in plain sight and think that noone was going to ever question it. By the way thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. God Bless you.

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it