COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

From Whiplash347 Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story of Benghazi.

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

This isn't breaking news. The REAL and TRUE question is when do we get to SEE Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama HANG for ALL to SEE.

SEEING is BELIEVING, and because they have committed crimes against the American people for decades, we get to SEE them HANG!

Those who cannot handle THAT? Go FUCK yourselves!

LOVE IT!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @babamilev in this post can reply

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Excellent! Now do ANYONE in USA.....give me a mother fucking Schiff, a pure trash Swalwell, a haggard cunt Pelosi, a stupid bitch Feinstein, a treasonous traitor McConnell, Lady G Graham......give me SOMEONE.....give me ANYONE.

It's all pure, plain and simple. Take Schiff, for example.

1)Arrest for ALL to SEE.
2)Perp walk for ALL to SEE.
3)Try for ALL to SEE.
4)Hang for ALL to SEE.

BOOM.....the result is 2 fold. A REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". A warning for all other members of the low IQ, pure trash cult that if you EVER try to do this again you will MOTHER FUCKING hang for ALL to SEE.

Until we SEE real and true JUSTICE, we have no country at all.

Couldn't be more simple. And if this would cause a Civil War, well, Congress has spent decades trying to KILL us. Maybe it is high time We, The MOTHER FUCKING People end this ourselves!

LOVE IT!

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

ya know I wonder... if we just don't get that news..maybe Qatar is clueless on this?? Wish I could see everything but I'd probably get overwhelm... but give me a chance... right sport! look out there's a nanoparticle in that shot and your body might not like it especially those magnetic ones ..now imagining everyone stuck to their refrigerators LOL

(1) Show this thread