Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I don't believe anyone, including the CDC, has come out and said the injection will prevent the virus. Mr. Stern can keep all the un-vaxxers out of businesses and they could still have a COVID outbreak.

fook him

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Time to get rid of and vaccinate Michael Stern!

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... 💋💄🥃

🖕Pardon my French, but F**k Michael Stern.

And I say if you want the vaccination FINE! If you don't then that's FINE! Lawyer or not nobody should be told or forced to do anything they don't want to do. My degree COMMON SENSE!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

first of all, if he wants to change the law and make it LEGAL for comoanies to force caxes on people then try that because right now it is ILLEGAL for a comoany or school to force this on u as it is still under EUA! 🤦🏼‍♀️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

and hes sn attorney? figures doesnt even know the law OR he lies and figures the sheeple wont know its illegal

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

So how would you explain vaccinated people being the ones who are continuing to test positive for COVID? What about the vaccinated people shedding proteins to unvaccinated people, how are you going to keep us safe? If you are vaxed aren't you supposed to be safe from COVID? If the purpose of being vaccinated is to prevent individual from getting corona why do you still have to wear a mask and social distance? I can't stand the lies, the discrimination, and the stupidity of the "plandemic" any more. Wake up people,

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

pannnnnic in the MSM ... and betcha all the way to the top.
[they] KNOW nothing can stop what is coming

a slow and awkward way to die
what they'd planned for us

SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS BEGONE!!
YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER US

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Mr. Stern, please show us the scientific proof that the injections prevent COVID.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

They do not prevent the vaxed people from getting COVID. I work in health care and they still get corona!!!!

(1) Show this thread

F them all!