Anon find: Former Presidents Act specifies a difference between The Federal Government & that of the District of Columbia
(3 U.S.C. Β§ 102 note)
.. "However, such allowance shall not be paid for any period during which such former President holds an appointive or elective office or position in or under the Federal Governmentorthe government of the District of Columbia to which is attached a rate of pay other than a nominal rate."
Found it interesting that in this Former Presidents Act it clearly indicates the separation of the "Federal Government" or the Government of the District of Columbi

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Love God, family, country, dogs. WWG1WGA. The Best Is Yet To Come!! God Bess DJT and Family.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Very interesting. Until yesterday I wasn't aware of any of this information. Thanks so much!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

great infomation thanks πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

continuation of the text...πŸ‘‡
Found it interesting that in this Former Presidents Act it clearly indicates the separation of the "Federal Government" or the Government of the District of Columbia"
National Archives Link: https://www.archives.gov/about/laws/former-presidents.html
H/T to We The Media on Telegram

It seems to me that my beautiful country, Poland, works on the same principle.
We are not called People's Poland but Commonwealth Poland

Our politicians arrange for themselves pseudo elections of the ruling party. Thus, they change places and, lest there is any suspicion, they fight for words ...

Who is Mr. Czaputowicz?

Minister of Foreign Affairs?

He resigned.