Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

I have heard from mpst with any have awakken there body yet! Not all but most!

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

😒I am experiencing every single one of these symptoms.

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

In response Net Nut to her Publication

I have many, but am not getting hammered like you are. Some of them come and go. Hang in there.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was laying some of the symptoms on a serious detox program I'm going through right now but this could explain part of the symptoms being more intense & prolonged

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It could explain it. I already have lots of stuff I am and have been dealing with. It is difficult for me to know what is what, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I have as well. I also have ringing in my ears. I have for some time. I'm not sure if it is due to SR, or whether it is some other cause. Some anxiety, but, fortunately,not very often. I have a lot of the symptoms, but don't know if it is because of the SR.

(1) Show this thread