I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Father, that as the days come that my brothers & sisters will see why things had to be done as they were. Father, last night i had a terrible dream & it has been on my mind all day & most of this night. I dreamed children , women were drowned in the water , like rats people were scrambling for higher land. People were going everywhere they could but not helping the children , only thinking of themselves. Father , I tried saving them all. I would reach the younger child but lose two older ones. No one was helping. Then gates & fences were put up so we were fenced in, with no way in or out. Two wolves showed up where I was and everyone was ready to kill them out of fear but I went up to them and the one came up to me & took my hand but did not bite but pulled me away from the people. I then heard the blasts like the one i had heard on Wed. in my vision. Father I pray for understanding of this dream. Is it a warning?
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther
@thangel

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

PRAYERS UP for understanding and clarity for HIS messages!
In JESUS name!!!

✝️🕊️☮️🕊️✝️

Thank you ,@thangel God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️ I pray for what Father, God wanted me to see.

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it