#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up. Pulling out late July.
Transfer of wealth underway.
Hard assets will grow. Example realestate, art, silver, gold...
Wait for the Gold Dip. It's the signal for pull out of market.
Crypto is the play for next couple of months for me.
For full Transparency, here are my Crypto holdings:

XRP
DOGE
VET
FIL
LINK
MATIC
MANA
HBAR
ADA
XML
1INCH
EOS
BNB

Have a bunch of Shitcoins also but that is my gambling money. Much better odds than Vegas.

Note: Not an authorized financial advisor.

I have tried using LOBSTR qnd UPHOLD to purchase. My bank was apparently blocking the transactions. Had them lift it and I still cannot purchase.

Anyone have any suggestions as this is becoming annoying.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Buy precious metals. Gold and silver instead.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Uphold was working fine for me but limited to $500 day. Then tried to use Crypto and Bank kept locking card. Then found out, they change policy this month to limit my transactions to only 20/day.

Yeah, the banks are in on it trying to stop crypto from destroying the FED.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

You can also buy XRP on guarda.com. You can buy Doge on Robinhood.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

happend to me and i called Capital one. guess what they said?!! they won’t let me use MY CARD bc they dont support cryto.Basically they don’t “like” it just like they dont like gambling. (yes she said that) and therefore they get to decide where I spend my money!!!!!!! IN fReakin SANE!!! 😡

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

It really is like we are living in China!! I should be able to spend my money on whatevwr i choose.

(1) Show this thread

i have uphold and havent had any issues other than verifying my account with my ID - but that wasnt their fault as my DL was expired lol. Theyre VERY slow in their customer service responses but maybe reach out to them? or disconnect/unlink your bank accounts and try re-linking?

Also, try coinbase. Here’s a referral link that will give us both $10 in crypto once you buy $100. they also have videos you can watch and earn more free crypto. coinbase.com/join/smith_cs2r?src=ios-link

In response Jessica Smith to his Publication

These are the free coins they gave me... basically gave me $30 in free money. I’ll take it! lol

(1) Show this thread