tried capturing before it changed. this morning on oann news..πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Txtinks in this post can reply

Survivor of almost being killed by a drunk driver, Trump is and will always be my president πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ we must destroy the evilness

In response April Tinkers to her Publication

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

πŸ‘Good job April.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

πŸ‘Good job April.

πŸ‘Good job April.

πŸ‘Good job April.

Survivor of almost being killed by a drunk driver, Trump is and will always be my president πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ we must destroy the evilness

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread