Savage dog25: Folks. Pay attention to what u r seeing. U think Ghost Ezra is just someone running his mouth??? Hell no. U think Whip is bullshitting??? And not someone??? Hell no... U think Frogman, from the 305th in Arizona (Where Q originated from) is a poser???
NO... U think Nate, who in some way connects with Frogman isn’t feeding u the truth? Outlaw Marine?
Wake Up. These mfers know. Wake up. Follow the info. I have followed every damn one of them. I can recognize a pattern or break in a pattern in a heartbeat. Name one who has broken a pattern??? Not 1. Q Patriot. Tells it like it is. Never broken a pattern. Pay attention to that. They don’t Waiver. Ever. Ever. Ever. And no. U can’t beat me in pattern recognition. When i say u, i mean those smart asses. Not going to happen. EVER. One thing I will say. I love all of u!!!!! I love everyone!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it