#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)

Caitlyn Jenner is friends with Hilary Clinton in case anyone fell for his/her theatrics.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Bruce will NEVER be Governor of California or any other state. Things are going to be much different, everywhere, in a few months.

lets face it...we are going to have to check out our politicians like you check the pedigree of your dog.

tell hannity this.

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

Richard Grenell

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

And he/she would normalize the trans thing.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Especially since he/she is connected to the Kardashians.

🙏I didn't believe the he/she/it at all.... did anyone fact check them...I am hoping Trump endorses someone...🙏

Why would we believe this guy is into theatrics? Pshhhh

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Yeah, I did NOT fall for any of it. Too many bad connections