i've come to terms with the fact that some of the most evil people in the world will never be held accountable in the natural.
I do however, take comfort in knowing that they will spend eternity burning in Hell.

~lauren witzke

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Read your Bible, GOD WINS!!! Your EVIL mother and her satanic friends have LOST!!!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

You to understand she's referencing her Bible, the Satanic Bible.

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

white hats are laughing their asses off. i mean damn guys....

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

White hats are sure to get the attention of alot of people with this quote!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Well she's just as stupid as her parents.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

HOW DARE SHE!
GET THEE BEHIND US, EVIL SATANISTA!!

Archbishop Cordileone is one of the _few_ Real shepherds left.
BLESS HIS COURAGEOUS HEART.

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2021/05/03/archbishop-cordileone-abortion-communion-politicians-240580

Nope...
Not good enough...

ugly evil bitch

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Chelsea Clinton is a pedosatanist who needs dead babies for her worship. Jesus is a loving God who would never kill His immortal souls of His Creation. She knows nothing real.

Chelsea spelled Bible correctly, but never read it-Jesus never killed children