God ✝️ Wife πŸ’ Mother πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOne Nation, Under GodπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

who else got kicked again tonight?

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

I’m tired of Jack’s bullshit !!!! I tried to deactivate my account several times today, and it keeps saying there is an error and to try again later.

God ✝️ Wife πŸ’ Mother πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOne Nation, Under GodπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

im suspended, but they wont let me remove my information from their platform once they have suspended me… hmmm….

I was suspended back in January, so I removed the App and left. Today I decided to deactivate. I mist be in the same boat you are in. I think the Catholics call it Purgatory. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @Kevindyrun in this post can reply

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

They won’t even let me deactivate!

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

We are in the same battle !!!!! I will try a few other tactics tomorrow. I’ll follow you so I can let you know if I’m successful.

(1) Show this thread