Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think normies will FINALLY wake up when they have blood clots on their brain?

Hope so!

I am a radiogragher and the last three weeks I am doing more than double the amount of CT scans on patients post vaccine jabs than I am patients post covid. All vaccines too...Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and one was called NorVax from someone who agreed to be a guinea pig!🙄

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DenniUSA in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Denni USA to his Publication

are you talking CT of the head? The injection site is magnetized – is that dangerous when doing a CAT scan? I know this because a few people I know who got the Moderna placed a small size watch battery on the injection site and it stayed against the arm. Like a magnet is under the injection site. When they flip the battery to the other side and place it on the injection site it did not stay against the arm. So definitely a magnetic opposite poll attraction thing going on.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Some head and some chest CTs. And no, it’s not dangerous. MRIs utilize a magnet while CTs utilize radiation to get our images. 💀

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response Denni USA to his Publication

😢