Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I feel strongly that Isaac is alive--one of the many who have had to fake their deaths to escape the vicious, evil jaws of the luciferian cabal. Once the evil ones are totally removed, all those who faked their deaths will be safe to reveal themselves. Some of them are closely connected to President Trump.

i dont get to involved in the dead celebs being alive but he'd be at the top of my list for hoping he is alive...........him and jr

This is excellent! Thank You! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Gail Broekhuizen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

WE WILL BE HEARING SOON OF THE FALL OF THE FUKING CRIMINAL RAT INFESTED CABAL MAFIA‼️‼️THANK YOU ISAAC FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION‼️‼️THANK YOU DAN FOR THIS.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Truth is a jagged pill indeed but the only one worth taking. We are well equiped and capable to sort through. We have guides navigating us through the high waters.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

😍