Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Looks Like the Old Epstien Jet with a New Paint Job.. Thats Not a 747..

Looks 727ish

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I've had a really long day and my brain is squash right now...I'm not following this one, can someone explain please?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I just watch for the presidential planes....i have no clue who is on them...but its VERY interesting to see where they go. It's a VIP plane..so who knows. A 737. VP planes are 752 or 762. same for POTUS plane.if VP or POTUS is in one..call sign will be AF1 (POTUS) or AF2 (VP)...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

SAM means 'special air mission'.

(2) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Pence 329...7/8, 2019. The day he got#Fooked! AF2 call sign changed to SAM 239

This is a VIP plane...737 to be exact. NOT A VP plane

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

thats Not a 747

In response John Washington to his Publication

(1) Show this thread