Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

For Our ChildrenπŸ•―

🧚🧚🧚 πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§š

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

Of course they would! They're all about a hot meal. Dear Lord, please obliviate all of this craziness!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

these kinda people should not get to decide this matter

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Sick evil freaks🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

EVIL DEMONS with NO SOULS!!πŸ‘ΉπŸ”₯

FKING DEMONS.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

That's because they drink the blood of babies like this... they are replenishing their source... YEP I SAID IT!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Speechless 😑

May they rot in hell.