Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think normies will FINALLY wake up when they have blood clots on their brain?

Hope so!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hoping so...this was posted today by a liberal & military veteran I know - he is ridden with TDS and much hate for the Q movement.

I’d be interested in knowing how that conversation ended. This gives me hope, at least he is asking questions. That’s how we all made it this far.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Indeed, he is asking questions and feeling the pain of doing so by sharing with his liberal crew...

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Beautiful, thank you for sharing. Silly as it may seem, it feels like a joyful mother encouraging her toddler to take their first steps. Encouraging them and rooting for them. I’m still holding out hope that the vaccines are actually good and are deprogramming our captured brothers and sisters. I’d like to think that is what is happening here.🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread