Isn't it comforting knowing that Flynn is actually running the show right now?
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

💝💝😎💝😎💝💝 ***

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hugely.
That's what's keeping many from losing their minds, I think.

Thankful & Blessed beyond all measure. By the grace of God, D.J. Trump is my President, and America is my birthright.

Very comforting!

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

US patriots have no idea how grateful we Aussies are for Trump Flynn and his Military Patriots. Watching the show from Oz. Observing the behaviour of our useless politicians as well. They are scared and don't know which way to turn. Easy to see who the traitors are.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It sure does make Nana sleep well!

Thankful & Blessed beyond all measure. By the grace of God, D.J. Trump is my President, and America is my birthright.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This, Nana, too!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Thats what ive been thinking hes been so quiet but i keep going back to 10/10 Trump will be President

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

I'm not sure that is correct, as much as I'd love to see it. Isn't he retired? Just asking

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mel Mason to his Publication
(1) Show this thread