Young guitarist Riley performs Led Zeppelins ‘Black Dog’ with his little sister Georgia on drums 🤘

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This made my day - not a cell phone seen, just fresh air, family bonding, honed skills from dedication and practice, and a love of music - HUGE shoutout to these kids AND to their amazing parents for helping them follow one of many dreams in life these amazing kids will seek out. I applaud this family!

done correctly with authority! NICE!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

Wow! how cool is that! Those kids rocked it perfectly, and made it their own at the same time. I applaud you all. Thank you that was delightful to watch!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done! impressive performance. Great future start for classic Rock & Roll.

Out Fucking Standing! His voice change may/may not his ability to sing this song. His guitar ability will always stay.

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

Terrific performance from both of them 😁