Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Father, firearms instructor, outdoors chainsaw type of guy that respects people, supports Trump, the military and believes in God!

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Of course it was staged, theater at it's finest! So many actors, gun not actually aimed high enough to hit her above the waist and it appeared aimed into door across the hall.

Anyway if someone was shot in the neck at close range I don't think you would need someone to wipe blood on them to make it look worst.

Hey did anyone see where those laptops went???????

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

I don't know what to think. jonheretohelp says she was murdered. A friend of mine who was there talked to an EMT patriot who saw it happen. He said they wouldn't allow him to work on her & blood was everywhere.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

To be staged it had to be pre-planned. For the White Hats to get the laptops they needed a distraction (a bit of chaos) inside the building. The plan worked perfectly they got the laptops and the evidence needed.

I knew it was fake when it happened. Just waiting for the truth to come out. Same with George Floyd.

To me it all looked staged from the start. Just didn't know who staged it.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

Yep the laptops involved and their owner's including mcconell & pelosie
https://rumble.com/vdu1fl-senate-majority-leader-slips-the-truth-out-about-capital-riots-and-election.html