Nana doesnt think DJT would not have gone thr the heart wrenching task of stepping down so the military could take over & then aline himself with new party in the middle of this part of the game??While I do think he will desolve the 2 party system I just dont see it being his plan right now, but then just like everyone else Nana just guesses!
Either he is sworn in from actually winning the Nov 3 vote or we have a new election to vote him in, Nana doesnt think it likely in a new election that he would risk voter split for new party yet.JFKJR NEEDS TO CULTIVATE THAT NEW PATRIOT PARTY 1ST!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

wwow, some of the replies in the "extended" thread are straight out of the twightlight zone.

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

didi hear JFK as Trump would John John his best friend. is he going to head up the new patriot party ? any time line or approximate time line ? just a curious and very excited patriot who is on the edge of her seat for the climax in the move ie movie we are viewing !! cant eat much more popcorn or i am going to explode from so much popcorn

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

You will have a new election via blockchain voting like the quantum Financial system being implemented.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Not sure what that actually means.

(1) Show this thread