Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ADONAI ADONAI ADONAI.

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

I got chills down my spine when I just saw this :)

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

meee too !!! 😊

(1) Show this thread

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

wowzers !!! 😳

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow!! Oh my gosh!!!

πŸ˜‡Beautiful angels πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Donna Martin to her Publication

I. ((( feel. ))) it don't you ???

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I'm new: Could someone please share with me what time (EDT) would correspond with the very right-hand side of the graph (18)? TIA!!

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

I can't but I shared it ... someone can

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

not 100% think 1-24 is hours on UTC time at bottom. dates at top
may 6 to May 7 2021
and I found this too! looked few months ago.. so much to keep up with it!!!
https://www.disclosurenews.it/how-to-read-schumann-resonance-graphs/

(1) Show this thread

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

woah! ❀️
i wish i understood this SR more.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Yes it is very Holy as this is due to the Legions of Angels on earth now.

I have sang Holy Holy Holy all morning

Then sings My Soul
My Saviour God to Thee
Holy Holy Holy
🎡

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

A great one for Mother's Day as well !! Honor the feminie and the spirit of the Creator!! https://www.facebook.com/karolinaprotsenkoviolinist/videos/429238831772232

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Looks like angel wings to me. πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ™

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

I agee. πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ˜˜

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Yes Angel Wings for sure.

(2) Show this thread