Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

From Jacob Rothschild to โ€œThe Right Honourable The Lord Rothschild OM GBE"

Must be his Masonic Name

says his net worth is 5 billion. Yeah and pigs fly with pinwheels sticking out their butt.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

HIS NEW WORTH IS MUCH MORE THAN THAT. SAYING HE HAS MILLIONS IS PROPAGANDA. HE HAS MORE THAN TRILLIONS. HE NEEDS TO LOSE THE MONEY AND GET THE REAL JAB. CRIMES TO HUMANITY TIMES INFINITY.

absolutely. The 5 billion number is a clear and purposeful deception and blatant lie. They own the Fed and World Banks for fooks sake. What moron even thinks of reporting such nonsense

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I don't think there could even be a number placed on their wealth. When you own the banking system, you have endless wealth.

LAST YEAR I HAD SOEMONE ON PARLER ATTACK ME FOR SAYING THE 5 MILLION WAS A FAKE NUMBER. HE TOLD ME TO GOOGLE IT. LOLOL. SO I BLOCKED HIM SINCE I REALIZED HE WAS A TROLL WANTING TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THE AMOUNT THAT ROTHCHILDS OWNED, BUT IGNORING THE CRIMES OF ROTHCHILDS BEING SO MANY AND THAT ROTHCHILDS ARE BEHIND NEW WORLD OVER CRAP.