We have all the gold in the 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to jeruselum. 150 miles of gold stacked 8 bars high.
We have all the gold from the Queen of England too. They will not be coming back to Buckingham Palace ever again.
All of this gold was stolen from humanity for 3,500 yearsand it is being returned.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

it says it will be announced soon. starement says july 2. so its a new year. still waiting. im curious to learn the truth.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

I wonder if humanity will be compensated for the tyrannical evil bs the cabal(s) in every country in the world, have perpetrated upon us?
Evil, sick bastards.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

All debt will be erased and having said that I believe thats enough to start.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

There is not enough gold in all the universes to compensate for the horrendous torture and abuse and death inflicted upon the innocent, including children and adults and also inflicted upon some guilty people.

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I love my president!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS GOLD IS A PLUS , WAS NOT NEEDED, NESARA FUNDS HAVE 2 LARGE TRUST ACCOUNTS JUST WAITING TO BE OPENED TO START !!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

The Gold was needed to show the big lie They tell us all they have taken from the ground was 2 olimpic size swimming pools full so by the reports and pics surfacing theres a whole lot more than they said! Ie price manipulation. This wakes up the big fish!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Was one of them Leo Wanta’s fund rumoured to be in the trillions?

(3) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

@stormis_us Hopefully now the so called third world countries ( because of the elite stripping them of their countries own resources) can be rebuilt and they can live a great life in the coming future ( a life that was stolen from them by these elites) I would love to see all Veterans treated with respect and dignity and looked after by their respective governments such as housing them and medical care. It would be a nice change to see that the underprivileged and the poorer people do not have to struggle with financial burdens any longer. 🕊🦋🙏🏻😊

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

All humanity wilk benefit from 5000 years of stealing by the Elite. Thick Christ in Gods Temple turnibg over tax collectors tables.

(1) Show this thread

🧐HEY man got a non fiat dollar? 😂🤣😂🤣👊I always knew this day would come. lol

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Almighty God. I thank You sooo much
Amen