#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have a choice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, can you explain to me how folks like Cuomo, Schiff, Swalwell, Mayor Big Bird, Whitmer, etc., etc. are ALL still alive?

What is Treason? What is the punishment for Treason?
What is Sedition? What is the punishment for Sedition?
What is Murder? What is the punishment for Murder.

How many arrests of ANY of the above types? ZERO,

If Patriots in Control, why zero arrests? Why zero justice? Why do we SEE absolutely nothing but more pontification from trump, Flynn and the rest of the grifters?

Your answer to this will also explain just WHO is REALLY in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

What a complete disaster we are witnessing.

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response SPORTS to his Publication

We understand your desire for Truth and Evidence of said claims. Everyone deep down wants to "know and not just blindly believe":

Just curious:

If all what has been said by "Patriots in Control" turns out to be absolutely TRUE, would you be willing to publicly acknowledge it and apologize for your rhetorical questioning? Especially since your rebuttals to the claims, actually borders on mockery, by the way.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

So, to take this in another direction, please point out what we have SEEN that leads anyone to believe Patriots are in Control RIGHT NOW and TODAY. I am all ears.

It isn't Trump and his meaningless, cookie cutter statements. It simply cannot be Flynn, who 3 weeks ago said they have all the evidence for election fraud in hand and so does the intelligence agencies. Certainly not a Lucian Lincoln "Linny" Wood or Sidney Albatross Powell.

So what am I missing? No one follows it closer than me? No one cares more about our country than me? So where is the justice?

BOOM! Got ya! Now block me......because that's what "patriots" do.

smoke a bowl or eat a gummy and have a couple glasses of wine. then delete your novel up above

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellymalinoski in this post can reply

In response Kelly Malinoski to her Publication

Oh, and I won't be deleting anything! LMMFDAHAO!😂

In response Kelly Malinoski to her Publication

I tell you what, try the Gorilla Chews, they are awesome. Sister owns a dispensary outside of Chicago. So much good stuff. Highly recommend the chocolate covered blueberries, the honey and the sweet tarts! Thickones flying!