Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Paywalls Blow.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

super pisses me off that Nino hides Juan behind his...

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

I feel like Nino is just in it for the $$

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

I think he has a good heart. Probably got used to a certain style of living as a former Champ. Trying not to bash the guy too hard. However, once they go Patriot, I never view them the same....

Surely Juan knows he's being put behind the wall. Why would he support this?

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Ya i agree about Nino’s heart he seems decent and you are probably right about your assessment of him. Juan also a good guy but he said this would all be revealed by Apr 1st. i think he was directed to set a false date (art of war) but i cant believe anything he says now.

Well, he really hasn't said much since then... in terms of details. The last interview with Flyover Conservatives was fantastic. Almost all biblical allegory but I personally found it very powerful and appropo for this moment...

As always, we'll see what and how it happens...

Have you heard him talk about Eve being “beguiled” by the serpent and how he believes she conceived and then with Adam. he says she was pregnant by oth Adam and the serpent at the same time i had never heard this before and ive been a Believer for 30 yrs. Serpent=Lucifer

Only people mentioned by @Jackie_Patriot in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

it just makes sense doesn’t it… And then when you think about why Jesus had to come through a virgin birth…💥💥💥 😳🤯

In response Only Forward to her Publication

I guess and scripture does say “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

(1) Show this thread