Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Just beautiful. This ad firm needs to be hired by our non-RINO friends.

Dim-Whit 💩

In response Mss PGJ to her Publication

I really believe her vacation time was with Trump's Gang down in Florida. I think she has some splaining to do.

(1) Show this thread

Dim-Whit 💩

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

I dislike her as much as I dislike Tony Evers!

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

THAT is awesome

Wwwwwwhoooaaaaa!!!!!!🥳

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

This is a GOP ad👍

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

That is awesome it should be played on every left tv station on repeat.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

🤪Michigenders

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I am SOoo sick of HalfWhit driving the Great State of Michigan into the ground...

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Dottie French to her Publication

So am I, my fren! 🐸

(1) Show this thread