Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will continue to post everyday until we win this thing.
Be sure to listen to his calming voice in the video.

Nana's daily reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp to be executed right now is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q - JFK
& right now his son JFKJr is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if he has to destroy the entire corrupt govt system.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Each and every one of us had a direct connection to God inside of us !

https://youtu.be/SKqbXz6bW48

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That was beautiful! You know its funny but when JFK was talking about the salt in our bodies, I remembered this show I had watched awhile ago. This fairly large great white was hanging around a popular swimming area, so this animal psychic volunteered to go in the water to talk to it. The shark swam right up to her and she put her hand on its snout. She said the shark told her it wasn't interested in eating humans because we tasted too salty! Kind of makes sense now... imagine that! πŸ˜‚
You are a beautiful person, Nana. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

In a documentary I watched from some ex govt man idk who but he said that whales come from another planet and are considered as very highly regarded historians and extremely intelligent species.
So respected that he said if we on Earth allowed them to become extinct that we would NEVER be allowed to join the Galactic Federation of Planets.

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I wish I still had it. It was about 3 hours long but it told about all that has been covered up about other species and planets. Lost it with twit wit.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ugh me too. I had it saved to my bookmarks there too

(1) Show this thread