🔥🔥🔥 SHARE ALERT - NEVER STOP 🔥🔥🔥

( Red-Pill Warning. )

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I totally believe this girl. It really bothers me that a child this young could be so conditioned to those things to be emotionally disconnected from it all. Wow.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I believe her and her younger brother. 100%.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

This is from a long time ago. No one stood up for these children except their mother who was vilified and she had to flee. Last I heard, they live with their father, yup, who changed his name and they are in California. Up until this time, their life didn't change much unfortunately. Everyone was in on it, no where for them to go.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response white light to his Publication

H/T to the Anon who shared the following link in the comments of this post.

( Relevant to these poor children. )..:

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/02/satanic-child-abuse-in-hampstead.html

(1) Show this thread

The truth must come out to stop this horror

CHING HAI. DAD, INVOLVED< BOYFRIEND< INVOLVED> MOTHER INVOLVED ALL TIES POINT BACK TO CLINTONS< Ricky did the voice over for "Clinton Foundation" Haiti "relief" ALL that was the truth when this came out. THEY WERE SMOKE SCREENING TO TAKE EYES OFF PIZZA GATE

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Thank You, Steve.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Millstones...makes me want to be so violent...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Millstones would start the healing process...

(1) Show this thread

So sad.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Indeed.

It.
Must.
END...!

🙏✝️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

My God I never would have believed this evil really happens but this little girl discusses it so matter of factl. The date looked like 2014. What has happened to all involved since?

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Sadly, I haven't anything on "Where are they now?"...

(1) Show this thread

I have seen an interview of these children before. She is so at ease with discussing this horror. And the whole school..staff...children and parents are involved?! Such a sad sad world we have become.