Hello All, Just want to say I am disappointed with all the misinformation that has been spreading out there. I am new at this but have always told my kids to do their own research so I implore all of you to do the same. Some information may be true and some not, such as the INAUGURATION BEING PRERECORDED-FALSE=CAMERA ANGLES, WHITE HOUSE WALL PAPER-FALSE=TRUMP REDECORATED, SECRET SERVICE BOX-FALSE=TRUMPS DIET COKE BUTTON!!! It is hard to believe when so called reputable people spread false information. Mike Adams, Patriot Streetfighter, And We Know. Say what you will but I'm a PATRIOT...

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Phillip Harris to his Publication

Phillip Harris, BOT ALERT EVERYONE, there always has to be one that has no idea what their talking about..

WOW!!! you so remind of the Democrats, with friends like you who needs enemies!!!!

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pharris770 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phillip Harris, click on at the bottom under it