I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Okay okay God is telling me to share this......Back in 2008, my mom took her life. Afterwards i spent a good year deeply deeply depressed and confused how this could happen. I was pulling up to a 7-11 to run in quickly when I just froze. Couldn't move, couldn't get out of my car and couldn't stop crying. I guess it all hit me at once and I broke. I was panicked because I had never experienced this overwhelming feeling of darkeness before. I picked up my phone having no one to call, but i remembered this lady had given me her number a few days earlier. She was my daughters friends mom and she had been nice when i met her. So, I called her, a total stranger. 15 minutes later we are on my livingroom floor on our knees praying and i gave my life to Jesus. This women was sent from God, I know this. I didn't know her then, but just that little bit of kindness she showed a few days before was enough to lead me to call her in my moment of need. Kindness = Powerful.🙏
I Love you Two Nickels❤️

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

A sad and an AMAZING story. Angel!

That is the Love of our Father God. He makes beauty from ashes.❤️🙏

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charissma _15, click on at the bottom under it