Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is the truest thing you are going to see today!

@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So that's the excuse for there being ZERO arrests of the Schiff, Swalwell, Feinstein, Graham, McConnell, Cuomo types?

Not buying it for one second.

SEEING is BELIEVING and right now we have nothing at all. I am certain VK knows this.

Brutal to witness this shit show.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response SPORTS to his Publication

You are entitled to your opinion hun, Nana will even post it, but just because you cant see them doesn't mean they are not there.
Nana can see them.
God is real!
Angels are real!
Satan and his demons are real!
Other species are real!
I have seen all of these, so I would have a different opinion.

That is the beauty of a free and sovereign nation.
Much love

Total truth Nana, I communicate with Gods messengers and have seen demons in the faces of people I know, so sad. They have no idea.
Spreading love and understanding is the best way to remove the evil. They cannot comprehend love / compassion / light / giving.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Nana feels very blessed to have the connection I have had and God provides for me always. 😘😇🙏💜
Many have not been so lucky tho and their situations add to their lack of ability to control the fear.
Many have children to worry about and that makes it even more difficult to keep their vibrations high.
We have to help them stay in the joy that we have been blessed with Nana thinks.😘😇🙏💜

✝️💕Well said, I too am so very grateful that God always gives me what I need and so thankful for his generous mercy. Younger people who have lost jobs / businesses / coping with home schooling do need our help / encouragement ... some are so filled with fear, that FAITH from the Bible and Jesus are what they need most.

(1) Show this thread