I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Okay okay God is telling me to share this......Back in 2008, my mom took her life. Afterwards i spent a good year deeply deeply depressed and confused how this could happen. I was pulling up to a 7-11 to run in quickly when I just froze. Couldn't move, couldn't get out of my car and couldn't stop crying. I guess it all hit me at once and I broke. I was panicked because I had never experienced this overwhelming feeling of darkeness before. I picked up my phone having no one to call, but i remembered this lady had given me her number a few days earlier. She was my daughters friends mom and she had been nice when i met her. So, I called her, a total stranger. 15 minutes later we are on my livingroom floor on our knees praying and i gave my life to Jesus. This women was sent from God, I know this. I didn't know her then, but just that little bit of kindness she showed a few days before was enough to lead me to call her in my moment of need. Kindness = Powerful.🙏
I Love you Two Nickels❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I got goosies ... oh my I got the chills
I am sorry you experienced that .
Thats just tough. I want to grab you and hug you and never let you go child.

I am sooo proud that you reached out and gave it to God.
I am proud You reached out for help I am proud of YOU

I know your testimony helped many
I know its nit easy to do speak about
When You experience God
Share that stuff ....

Darling you are a Mighty

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

God has been so good to me. I do want to share it all with others. I'm learning to open up and let it flow.😇 Helps when I have beautiful people like you with me.🙏❤️

You wrote it sooo well. Be bold Sweet Heart in tbe Mighty Name of Jesis let boldness Rise

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I claim it, in the name of Jesus- Boldness Rise! 🙏

BOLDNESS ARISE

HALLELUJAH

(1) Show this thread