WWG1WGA, Trump supporter, Truth seeker and researcher, digital warrior, faithful follower of God.

URGENT HELP NEEDED TO SAVE MY PROJECT - I'm looking for God-loving patriots of any nationality to create a learning centre for the Great Awakening here in France on my property. Also, there is planning permission to create a small eco village here. Bank is seizing the property and aims to auction it on 21st May. If this happens, all my work of the last 10 years will be lost forever. Please share if you know anyone who might be interested. Funds needed to save it. Thank you!! www.eco-chateau.com

There are many things you can do that shouldn't require many funds, no lawyer or attorney will explain them to you. Make a claim to the property through maritime shipping methods, bill them for 24 hour caretaker fees for the entire time you have held the property and file a gold-certificate lien against it. You don't have much time it seems, study some of David-Wynn: Miller's lectures and webinars. Good Luck!

In response God IsLove to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Trump supporter, Truth seeker and researcher, digital warrior, faithful follower of God.

Okay, thank you. I will have a look at that option. I have written to Mark Christopher who was his student I think, but I did not get a reply..he's pretty busy. Thanks very much for your help!

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

That man has been disqualified by the sole corporate survivor Russell-Jay: Gould, so he is at this point completely irrelevant to the Quantum Community.

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

(2) Show this thread