Only people mentioned by @DynaDozer in this post can reply

Just a good guy..Shy and trying to make it all make sense ...

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

DAAAMM good job!!!!!

Azerbajian is part of Khazaria and Tataria which was a sacred place in Caucasius mountains but also the birthplace of the Khazars, the synagogue of satan. There is good and bad amassed there

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I meant Armenia but they both are. Sorry

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

He shut her up lol

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

💥

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

B R A V O !

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Evil is as evil does.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Bravo for him.👏👏

que c’est interessant 😎la blague

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Armenia is now relevent due to Armenian Genocide

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

The BBC edited this bit out of their youtube upload.

UK state broadcaster is the enemy of the people

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I wonder how many other national leaders see the same thing?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I suspect they ALL know the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

(1) Show this thread