Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Evidence of reincarnation all around if you WANT to see:

This one was especially great one. Idk some reason in my past also I get so very excited over piloting planes and swords.
Have not made that connection yet tho in past memories. I just feel the fascination.
I have remembered a few things.
God will let me know when it is time or needed I suspect.

https://youtu.be/-JrSi7rWWpM

The boy proved that he was a pilot 80 years ago. Nobody believed him, but the story was confirmed - YouTube

_________________________________________________________________________For copyright matters please contact us at: copymanagerdate@gmail.com_______________...

" AND AS IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE,BUT AFTER THIS THE JUDGEMENT." HEBREWS 9:27 THERE IS NO COMING BACK.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PREACHERCHUCK62 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

Well hun, Nana has Had a NDE and I can tell you for sure that you are an eternal infinite light being inside that earth suit & while it is up to God to Judge all just as you say, we do reincarnate to grow our souls spiritual awareness and grow closer to what God wants us to be. 😘😇🙏💜
Thank you for sharing. I do respect your opinion and your sovereign right to it. Much love.