Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Evidence of reincarnation all around if you WANT to see:

This one was especially great one. Idk some reason in my past also I get so very excited over piloting planes and swords.
Have not made that connection yet tho in past memories. I just feel the fascination.
I have remembered a few things.
God will let me know when it is time or needed I suspect.

https://youtu.be/-JrSi7rWWpM

The boy proved that he was a pilot 80 years ago. Nobody believed him, but the story was confirmed - YouTube

_________________________________________________________________________For copyright matters please contact us at: copymanagerdate@gmail.com_______________...

for me it is fiber arts and historical clothing and techniques. ( add in herbs, and candlemaking, soaps) 😁 always what can i do with what i have. even if i have the money to by something new. never made sense to " keep up with the jones"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Yeah Nana never really coveted much. I just like what I like expensive or cheap or no matter to me in whether I like either.