Only people mentioned by @HotMamaManda in this post can reply

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

In response Amanda Alpert to her Publication

Almighty Lord save this Girl!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

All glory to God, she has been found!

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

🙏🙏🙏Prayers going up for Hailey's safe return

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

🙏🙏🙏Prayers going up for Hailey's safe return

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Thank God 🙏

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏

The mom's fb update says she has been found.

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication

hallelujia

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication

Praise the Lord! Thank you for the update!

(5) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😇❤️

Retired 👮🏻..I love this country and My President Trump! Lover of Jesus in the Eucharist!

on twitter and gab

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I am praying right now for the safe return of Hailey Dupree. 🙏

I live 10 minutes away from Provo! I will keep my eyes open and share this! Praying for her❤️

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

Prayers!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

This shiitt needs to cease and desist. These people involved in human trafficking should be shot on sight. A clear and decisive message needs to resonate through the land.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

I have been doing research on this name, nothing comes up that Hailey Dupree, Utah is missing. Usually, when this happens it is not real.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

i think this is fake. did a search for her name, nothing. no amber alert. no phone number to call with info is very unusual.