At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Following is an eyewitness report of a visit to Bethel Church in 2017. It is excerpted from “Getting Wasted with the Holy Spirit at Bethel Redding,” www.spiritoferror.org: “When I recently attended the Firestarters adult Sunday School class at Bethel Church in Redding, California, I was shocked by the teacher’s announcement at the start of the class. ‘There are only three rules in this class. Rule 1: Get drunk. Rule 2: Stay drunk. Rule 3: Get other people drunk.’-from: https://www.wayoflife.org/reports/beware_bethel_church_bethel_music.php

Bethel is a Charismatic Church grounded in the Word and brings People into Encounters with the Lord, Holy Spirit and Abba, Father. Getting Drunk is an Expression for being under the Power of the Holy Spirit, it is not about Alcohol at all. Critics often do not have comprehension of what they criticize. God is the Most High God after all and He can take you beyond anything you have ever experienced thru substances. I have personally seen Angels, seen Jesus, heard each of Their Voices, had Visions, received and given Prophecies. I even saw an Arm shrink all the way down to the elbow then grow out to its proper length. 200 People in the Room, all of us with our jaws on the floor, not one of us recorded it. We must not only know the Word, but have a relationship with the Word, Lord, Holy Spirit and Abba. We are Spirit Beings having an Earthly Experience. We are Supernatural when we move in the Spirit. Bethel will help you go deeper in relationship with God. It is Biblically based.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BluJen in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Blu Jen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Blu Jen to her Publication

Take a look at one of Charlie Ward's latest interviews with a trafficking survivor.

the same Charlie Ward where a Trafficking Victim recognized him live on his own stream...he bats for the wrong team and is a player. He is hardly a credible source imo

(1) Show this thread