Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

He's cute...I believe him. lol

🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I watched this a few days ago. He seems far to swtiched on to just be an actor. Even the best of actors break and pause to remember lines. He nailed every second of the video and went through it like he knew exactly what he was talking about. Everything was pretty on point. He broke into the capital (broke, well walked in) and everyone else has been arrested, he hasnt. Not even on those wanted lists, ask yourself why not.

I take this guy as legit.

The dude is a failed actor who lives in his mom's basement. He is not any kind of secret soldier of any kind. He's totally full of bullshit. He's either playing a role to get publicity, hoping it will get him into the film biz, or just a lying paid actor. Either way, he's not working to help anyone but his own empty pocket.

guy is full of shit! misinformation! being military i can tell you i dont disclose shit about who, what ect. Ask yourself why isn't he in jail? why is he hanging with Pelosis son.. [DS]

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

the navy patents he mentions are true. released last oct i believe

Patriot party member; MAGA; realist; common sense; Dark to Light its going to be glorious

In response Matt Wil to his Publication

Is this the same guy, thanks

USA PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know GodπŸ™ Ascension 5D πŸ’« #SaveTheChildren πŸ’™

In response Matt Wil to his Publication

This guy is a trip! As much as I dig his enthusiasm, his method of information delivery is just making our movement look straight up crazy! Wrong messenger for the message.

(2) Show this thread

interesting.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts