America is coming back.

We’re going back to Godly thinking and Godly principals.

We’re kicking satan the hell out of here and we’re going to own the next 1,000 years.

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We have been used and lied to for so long, do u think it will be soon

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Amen Brother! 🙏❤️✝️🇺🇸

Just saying...
its likely to be an "iterative phenomenon",
(AKA "practice makes perfect")
rather than "MIRACLE" personality cures.
I'd be THRILLED to be mistaken, so
everyone'd just WAKE⬆️ w/ 📈 implanted LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS & SELF-CONTROL.
(Gal.5:22)
We have to "hunger & thirst" for righteousness,
in order to feel satisfied with its ARRIVAL, often
much opposed & delayed by people invested in keeping
the existing "power gradients" polarized.
(Matt.5:6)

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

All Glory to God! 🙌🏻

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

sounds good to me

Amen Doq

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

With God's blessings under our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the King of all kings.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The Best Is Yet To Come 💥

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

. "Let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;"
Thomas Paine

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Amen!

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

At my church service this past Sunday, over 100 were baptized. We sang praise music while, one after the other, the people took a step into a new life. It reminded me of people lining up for John the Baptist. I witnessed more joy in church than I ever have. And that’s when I knew the Great Awakening was happening before my very eyes. 😭😭😭😭😭

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Well Said.

💯 Today Spells

"HE TBA"
8/5/2021

Who the fck You "HE" is..

Hard to Swallow (For israel Atleast)

117!! 17 wins!! Thanks to brave soldiers of the most high. Especily you, Donald J Trump!!

This I like because it brings us together.
Now some may go to Old School Knowledge I already read comments on this thread.
I understand we were told that our entire lives,
Basically Give Up.
Free Will is The Key Here.
It contradicts that theory.
Sorry to Gloom and Doom Believers it does not add up!
We are not all Evil in America!
There are prayers and people of Faith that are considered the
Least of These and We May Be Unseen but We
are
heard by
The One That Matters Most!!
Do Not Give Up!!
Start talking to Our Lord as if you expect he is right in your face!!
Get a New Perspective!!

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Thank you this helped me out of a foul mood.

(1) Show this thread

Amen!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Anyone else wonders why 1000 years? And after that? Just curious...

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I thought the same thing, I have no idea why the 1000 years

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

As it is written

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen

No we are not ! The bible clearly states what will happen in the end days. It's the exact opposite of what you just posted ! This country is done, it will only get worse from here. Do you go out of your way to post delusional bullshit, or does it just come naturally to you? We murder over 3000 babies a day in the name of convenience, millions of Americans believe they can change their gender whenever they damn well feel like it, the constitution is dead, people are being arrested for simply speaking their opinion, and yet you talk this delusional fairytale bullshit. I feel sorry for anyone who believes the total bullshit you have been posting on this website for months now, none of which has come to pass ! Wake the hell up, America is dead !

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

So do you think the rapture of the church is imminent?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Maybe more than 1000 years. It just depends on human. 😊

For the whole world, thanks be to God🙏

we are the future, we are Gods servants,
and yes we are the generation that is taking back that the enemy had stolen and on this third day he is reviving us to rule and
reign with him starting with the next thousand years,
it wil be blil

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray that I am still around to see it. I pray that we all are. Thanks for giving me hope today when I really needed it. Love you Patriot.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

how about forever 😇

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

122 yes we are!

God's energy is everywhere!
Light rising up from Earth has never been so bright!

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Smitten Pat to her Publication

😃❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤍💙

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

AMEN!🙏🏼