🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

You should check out this video and guarantee you will be amazed! There are over 1000 images of architecture from around the world that could have been built long ago by a far more advanced civilization (even our current bldgs in the USA)! It is long so bookmark so you can watch in parts but once you start you most likely will be intrigued enough to watch it all! Talk about energy⚡️frequency ⚡️and vibration⚡️⚡️⚡️ I’ve had this on my watch list for too long and wish I would have watched sooner in my research! It has me questioning some other stuff similar but this definitely puts a different perspective on it and opened my eyes to help clarify stuff I was just scratching my head over! I hope you take the time...well worth expanding the mind!

https://youtu.be/vI8FIpDpNg8

AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTube

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Am only 30 minutes in and looking forward to continuing. Thank you for this!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

I felt the same .. stayed up to 4am .. had to rewatch portions cause I swear I fell asleep but it kept pulling me back today! If true, I think we know nothing and I’m just gonna sit back and watch how this movie unfolds!🍿🍿🍿

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Truly the only thing I am certain of. I know nothing.

Belly laugh ... been in this many years and to that our certainty is as one! Isn’t Life Grand?

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it