Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the “shot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

then how do you explain why people are having horrible reactions? women having irregular menstrual cycles, miscarriages, people having blood clots and strokes, horrible rashes, being sick for days after the shots, paralysis, etc etc???

i have lost an aunt 5 days after getting the shot from blood clots, then another aunt paralysed on vent for 3 weeks, and an uncle on the vent for 3 weeks. not looking good.

They all went together and got the J&J and all tested positive for Covid a day or two after, then downhill from there.

May these evil bastards pay for their actions!

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @John_Kisor in this post can reply

In response John Kisor to his Publication

I am so so sorry for what you're going through! j&j would have been the only one I trusted so thank you for making me understand that that one is just as dangerous I feel like once they took it off the market and put it back on they changed something in it

In response John Kisor to his Publication

So very sorry! 💕🙏