🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

So my Anon frens...What's with the DS and Orange(s)..??? Anyone?🍊🍊🍊

MAYBE the lie that scurvy was a sailors disease, vitamin C deficiency still is scurvy, hence massive amounts of franken foods, i.e. the ones fake produce with poisons. They call it periodontal disease, a million fks brush with flouride, i.e. soft kill. Idk. POSSIBLY off on a tangent side route of truth. STILL eighty plus percent of folks have teeth and gum trouble. ANYBODY really believe God made our bodies that weak?

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I have never liked OJ...since I was a kid, makes my stomach hurt and too acidic... But I think you are on to something with the scurvy ref.. Interesting...I'm curious what others think too.. Stay tuned..
Orange you glad I asked?? LOL LOL🀣🍊🚫

ONE day out of like just gonna investigate, was like I need a C drink, right. SO I look around, a few, ALL NOT vitamin C, THEN I am thinking I know tf what is chemtrails, know why poisons are sprayed on fruits and lands. ALL soft kill. Wondered where they were brainwashing wise to the public, went thru bout EVERY freaking product, survey says not freaking ONE was actual juice, not a mystery. That one meme is right pic of the "organic section" then pic of the rest with the cap, "then what the heck is this".

ORGANIC is like really saying not poisoned, BUT with level of saturation is actually freaking double speak. My goal is least as possible. Saturation of particulates in the soil makes even that a mystery to how long we could really live, like not like hell's freakos. Like naturally. REALLY, leaching of magnesium in soil. INTENTIONAL. Hard facts, simply changed theoretically.

(2) Show this thread
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

FOR them, possibly with their concoctions of poisons, a primary way they get folks faked out into thinking they are healthier. BASED on what they spray on that, heavier molecular structure of poisons, penetrating deeper. JUST another side thought. Oil and water separates, not such a far off concept broken down.