Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

Idk if ya'll have ventured over to telegram yet, but our President statted posting again tonight over there ❤️

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

just got booted off Twitmo...I am having a hard time figuring out telegram and finding folks. It's not user friendly enough...

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response AZvette Girl to her Publication

I had a hard time at first too. Make sure you are using the app, not the website. Go to your "chats" button at the bottom of the screen. Swipe up for a search bar (that's the part that had me stumped), then search for your desired channels. I can post a list of ones to follow, but the most important ones are Lin Wood Speaks Truth and Donald J Trump, of course 😉

If you continue tonhave a hard time, just come to my page. I'll be sure to post all the important stuff to keep yall up to date! ❤️

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

God Bless You ! I need all the help I can get !

That's what we're here for ma'am ❤️ God Bless!

In response NELDA SMITH to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lane Rae, click on at the bottom under it