WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HER IS CRIMINAL!! I PRAY JUSTICE COMES HER WAY!!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

its unfreaking bearable what these demons have done over the years to Dr J and all the brave brilliant doctors who found TRUTH and came forward to share and help humanity. Thankful she is alive and well and prayers for her safety ….others were not so lucky πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I bought her book "Plague of Corruption". πŸ‘

I bought her book "Plague of Corruption". πŸ‘

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! She will be speaking online this weekend, along w/several awesome speakers, at the Truth over Fear summit. IT'S FREE! It was supposed to be last weekend but [they ] shut it down just after the morning session w/ something like 45K patriots participating. Over the target much!?πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β˜οΈ

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.restoretheculture.com/
☝️☝️☝️

Not to mention how she was treated by one of the airlines..... have not found out which one yet

She has written books and I’ve read one of them.

Sad but vindication is coming

i was just telling my SIL her story earlier today

She isn't the only one arrested and silenced for 'covid'. These political prisoners need to be freed TODAY.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

What Fauci did to this brilliant scientist is criminal, her story is heartbreaking.