Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

In response True Patriot to his Publication

❤️Badass World Leader DJT

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

That’s what it takes! Unimaginable!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

This deserves a re-post! 👊

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

cant wait Sir' but OMGOODNESS HIRRY UP LOL!! 🎈🪞❤️🤍💙

books, painting, walks in nature

@kbkraken
Titel photo: blikken die dodelijk kunnen zijn.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute! THAT is the glare of a Commander In Chief!

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Love this picture!!!!

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

Our 2nd greatest giff from God.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

he is amazing!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Preach....Balls of steel

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

This is due for a repeat.

😁i love this man he is Spiritual AF and a liddle bit gangsta

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Former 45th president Donald J Trump.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

I honestly love him. 💝

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

👊 We all do!

(1) Show this thread